Womens Health – Staying in Shape, Staying Healthy
Here we present 10 tips for women to fit and stay healthy:
1. Fits and health starts with a balanced diet. Please know the weight suitable for your age and monitor. Please consult your doctor as to what food you should avoid and follow meal training. If you are trying to lose weight, you should omit high calorie foods from your meal. High fiber and low fat foods should prioritize your grocery list instead of lean, sugar and fat.
2. Drink plenty of water. Drink at least 8 water daily. This purifies the body from impurities. It is also recommended that lactating women increase their water intake to keep the body hydrated.
3. Take vitamins and supplements. Do not forget your calcium supplement. Sufficient calcium intake is beneficial for women of all ages. It has been proven to prevent convulsions and premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms. In particular, overcome osteoporosis for women of menopause. Vitamin E enhances a strong immune system. For menopausal women, please take vitamin E – 400 to stop night sweating and sunburn. Vitamin E is said to be the best to avoid wrinkles at the time of aging.
4. I stop smoking. If you are smoking, please stop. This also has a big "no" for pregnant women as it affects the health of the baby. A pregnant woman who smokes may pass the harmful ingredients of tobacco to the baby through the bloodstream. Recent studies have shown that female smokers are more prone to sickness than male smokers. A woman smoking is at high risk of breast cancer. Also limit alcohol intake.
5. Embed practice in your daily routine. Please take a walk after work, use stairs instead of elevator, play with children while staying home. Home training is effective especially when you do not have time to go to the gym and want to lose weight. Yoga and Pilates are just a few of the many effective exercises you can do at home. Practice helps limit the risk of cardiovascular disease.
6. Avoid stress. Many women tend to be subject to excessive stress. Stress is known as the cause of many diseases. It takes time to relax as much as possible. I read good books, played with friends, and started sports. You can spoil yourself or go shopping by going to a store. Do not forget to take enough sleep to resurrect your energy.
7. Use sunscreen to protect skin from harmful rays of the sun. Wear a hat under the sun to protect your skin. Too much sun is bad for your skin. Too much sunlight makes the skin more prone to cancer. It also accelerates the aging of skin cells that cause wrinkles in women.
8. Be sure to consult a dentist to keep a beautiful smile. Keep it clean at all times to prevent tooth decay and bad breath.
9. Please consult a gynecologist. Women over the age of 18 must undergo physical examinations every year, in particular for papamia testing. Women over the age of 40 must have a mammogram. In addition, self-examination of breast cancer is encouraged when it comes to puberty and must be a mature habit.
10. We strongly recommend safe sex. Use condoms to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.