What Is Healthy Eating? Healthy Diet, Beauty and Wellbeing
A healthy diet means giving the necessary nutrients to maintain your health and eating a variety of foods that are feeling good and energy. These nutrients include proteins, carbohydrates, fats, water, vitamins and minerals. Nutrition is important for everyone, but sometimes it often falls into foods that are harmful to health.
Most people can improve their health by changing the balance of eating foods over the long term.
Individuals have additional nutritional needs, such as certain sick people, medicines, elderly people and long-term care like children under 5 years of age. GP, nutritionist or practicing nurse must always consult.  Practical hints:
• If possible, use whole body or whole grain bread, pasta, grain to increase fiber intake.
By choosing beans and beans, you can eat a variety of dietary fibers,
• Frequent starchy foods such as chips, and if possible healthy such as sweet potatoes and oven chips Please avoid eating substitutes.
• Do not add large amounts of fat to starchy foods, such as adding butter to potatoes or thickening butter or margarine in bread.
• Do not add dense sauces and dressings such as creams and cheese sauces to pasta as low calorie as possible.
• When you increase fiber during meals, increase body fluid intake by drinking a lot of water to avoid constipation and dehydration.
Healthy eating method
Vegetables (especially dark green or orange)
Fruits, whole grains (barley, brown rice, oats, quinoa, wild rice etc.)
milk replacers such as low fat milk (skim, 1% or 2% milk) and fortified soy beverage
Omega 3 oil herring, mackerel, salmon, sardine, trout and other fish
lean meat (skin removed and fat removed)
Meat substitutes (beans, lentils, tofu etc)
Follow the easy and easy-to-follow procedure to help eat healthy:
– Eat recommended foods according to your age, sex, activity level.
– Read food label on shopping, comparison, healthy food choices
– Restrict foods and drinks that are rich in calories, fat, sugar, sodium
– To remember the proportion of each food group in a healthy diet, please use "eating dish".
Enjoy a healthy meal!