What is a Healthy Eating Plan?
Healthy diet is important for everyone, from infants to the elderly. Not only to eat a variety of foods so that your body gets the proper nutrients. It is also about food fun and healthy weight maintenance. Everyone can eat healthily. Two simple steps are required. First of all, it is to eat foods of all different food groups. The second step is to eat various foods of each group everyday. Sounds simple. However, so many people do not follow a healthy diet plan. Busy life style, lack of use of fast food, advertisement, lack of understanding of health foods all work for people trying a healthy diet. Unhealthy meals cause disease and weight problems. Type 2 diabetes is dramatically increasing and is directly related to the increase in obesity. Heart disease and some cancers are also associated with obesity.
According to a survey of Australian medical journals, 56% of Australian adults are considered overweight or obese. This is a 61% increase in obesity since 1991. Untreated obesity is crucial even for life threatening health risks.
Everyone understands the importance of having cars / home / insurance. Did you think about the importance of nutrition insurance? This means eating food that protects you from future illnesses, understanding the benefits that nutritional supplements can provide.
If you do not follow a healthy plan, you will be surprised that you will not eat enough. You may need to increase the amount of food you eat.
daily food suggestion
fruits 2 to 3 people, vegetables 5 to 7 people, protein 3 to 6 people, whole grain flour 2 to 3 people, dairy products 2 to 3 people
Antioxidant super food
Prevent cell damage. Eat plenty of antioxidant-rich foods such as almonds, berries, citrus, carrots, spinach, tomatoes, green peppers and so on.
1. Let your cereal be eaten with almonds and berries. Add tomatoes to sandwiches, soups, or stew. A layer of peppers and fresh spinach slices and your whole wheat bread sandwich.
2. Please pack nuts, baby carrots, grape tomatoes, bell pepper snacks and feed nutrition during meals.
3. The snack bar can be carried easily, you can quickly consume energy and enjoy delicious sake.
Calcium is an ultra nutrient that keeps bones and teeth strong. Now the study shows that low-fat dairy products also help people to lose weight. The best source of calcium comes from cattle.
1. Please start the day with a rich protein breakfast. We will add a champion breakfast to the bowl of whole grain topped with skin milk and fresh fruit.
2. Serve low fat yoghurt or cheese on a snack between meals.
3. Calcium-enriched juice and cereal are excellent choices to satisfy the 3 day requirement.
Fiber does great things for the body, for the reduction of cholesterol levels, regular maintenance, sometimes for the prevention of certain cancers. Grandma calls it rough and needs a lot of it everyday.
1. Please read the food label to find whole grain bread and grain offering more than 3 grams of fiber per serving. Bowl made of bran or high fiber grain is a perfect start to meet your daily needs.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables, eat healthy amount of fiber. Please aim for 5-9 people a day. Juice does not contain as much fruit fiber.
3. Since dried beans and lentils contain fibers and protein, please add to soups, stews, salads, eggs, salsa.
Soybean is a supernutrition, an excellent protein source. It can lower cholesterol, which helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases. 1. Tofu incorporates the flavor of cooked food. Please try lightly stir-frying colorful vegetables and tofu with light snacks Asian sauce. You can find cereals in shops that contain both soy and fiber. Add skim milk and get three ultra nutrients for breakfast.
2. Please prepare a soy protein bar for daytime snacks and lunch. Soybean nuts is another great portable snack option.
Most of us do not get enough of this precious thing. As a result, we may reach a peak and feel tired. Water is an important nutrient for our health, as our body is composed more fluidly than anything else.
1. Every morning fill a 2 liter water bottle and enjoy a refreshing drink quickly throughout the day.
2. Do not rely on thirst. This feeling decreases with age. Please drink frequently and choose a nutritious liquid such as 100% fruit and vegetable juice, skim, low fat milk, bouillon, water, herbal tea etc.
Never skip meals. It is important that your metabolism eats 3 meals a day + 2 snacks.
By following a healthy diet plan, we keep the body in optimal condition. You reduce the risk of developing lifestyle diseases. Your body will reward you for being in a peak state.