What I eat in a day ♥ Easy and healthy vegan meals | Glen
Since we spent the summer in our country of origin, Canada, we decided it was time to share another video about the food we love to eat and cook. We hope this video gives you a small perspective on our vegan lifestyle and how easy it is to create delicious and nutritious meals.
Enjoy the recipes and we recommend that you try them at home too. Below are the recipes of the meals made in this video. Enjoy!!
Chia Pudding ♥
2 cups of coconut milk
1/2 cup of chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup fresh / frozen strawberries
1 tablespoon of cocoa seeds
1. Mix all the ingredients together except the chia seeds.
2. Mix the chia seeds in the mixed mixture.
3. Place the whole mixture in a glass container in a refrigerator overnight
Or at least 4 hours.
4. When you are ready to enjoy, garnish with some fresh fruits and cocoa seeds.
Smoothie Bowl ♥
1.5 cup of frozen strawberries
1/2 cup of hemp seeds
1 teaspoon of spirulina
1 cup almond milk without sugar
1 tablespoon of raw almond butter
1 cup of ice
1/2 cup granola mix
1/2 cup Raisin Nut Mix (cashews / almonds / seeds)
1 tablespoon of raw cocoa seeds
1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
Note: Mix with the addition of fruit if you wish
1. Mix all the ingredients together except decorate.
2. Place the trim on the top.
Spinach Salad And Roasted Almonds Arugula ♥
2 cup fresh spinach
1 cup rocket
1/2 cup sliced cucumber
1/4 cup toasted almonds / pecans
1/2 apple (sliced)
1 tablespoon of hemp hearts
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 / 2tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon of agave syrup
1/4 lemon juice (squeezed)
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1. Cut the apple and cucumbers.
2. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. Cover with the dressing.
4. Sprinkle the hemp seeds on top.
Toasted Almonds ♥
2 cups of almonds
3 tablespoons of agave syrup / honey
1. Mix the ingredients.
2. Microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Pre-oven head to 400 F.
4. Place the almonds on parchment paper and cover with the mixture.
5. Bake 12-15 min. Checking from time to time.
Roasted Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
4 peppers (any color)
1 1/2 cups of quinoa
1 cup of tomato sauce
1/2 cup white mushrooms (chopped)
1 chopped onion)
1 large carrot (finely chopped)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Cut the top of the peppers, leaving the lids aside.
2. Remove the seeds from the peppers, leaving them hollow.
3. Cook the quinoa over medium-low heat until it is cooked.
4. Sauté the vegetables adding the tomato sauce and finally the quinoa. Mix all the ingredients together.
5. Fill the empty peppers with the mixture, placing the caps of peppers on top.
6. Preheat the oven to 350F. Place the peppers in a casserole, cover with a lid.
7. Bake for 50min – 55 min.
8. Remove the lid and cover with the pepper cover for 5 minutes before removing the peppers.
Thank you very much for watching and we hope you enjoy trying these recipes at home!
All content on our channel is subject to copyright or other intellectual property of Boho Beautiful Ltd. The ideas, training, recipes and other opinions expressed here reflect our experiences and opinions and do not purport to be, nor replace, medical advice. We do not become dietitians, nutritionists or medical professionals. Consult your doctor before beginning any diet or exercise program, especially if you are breastfeeding or are pregnant. By using our site, you understand and agree that neither Boho Beautiful Ltd. nor any of the people associated with it are responsible for any injury or loss you may suffer in connection with the content we may post.