What Are the 5 Healthy Foods for Your Baby?
Do you know that a baby does not need to eat rice as the first food?
The first taste of solid food to be baby is a single ingredient suitable for that age. Pediatricians have very good choices for the first food for babies, such as delicious creamy avocados, sweet potatoes, bananas. These nutritious foods are really nice first foods for babies.
Is your baby ready for solid food?
The baby has a small Tammy. Therefore, eat a lot. It is very important to confirm that the foods they consume are nutritious. There are many baby – friendly foods on the market, but in some foods it stands out. The superheroes of these dishes are filled with the nutrients you need, the affordable, laborious to prepare and appetizing. Here is the top 5 of healthy and delicious food for 4 to 8 months old baby:
– Avocado – sometimes Avocado can be thought of as a vegetable, but in reality it is fruit. Avocado contains everything that human beings need to survive. Avocado is a rich source of good type of monounsaturated fats of fat that helps to prevent heart failure and infants need it for brain development. The fat composition of avocado is somewhat similar to breast milk. Avocado may be offered to infants 4-6 months earlier. That is the first great food for a baby.
– Sweet potato – sweet potato is said to be a major source of potassium, fiber, vitamin C, and beta carotene. It is an antioxidant substance to prevent anticancer drugs and free radicals. radical. Sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A, calcium, folic acid and vitamin E. Because babies have a naturally sweet taste, they prefer to eat sweet potatoes compared to vegetables.
– Banana – Banana is full of potassium that contributes to healthy blood pressure and healthy heart function and fiber that supports healthy digestive tract. Bananas are also high in vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B2. Bananas are fully portable and easy to peel. They can be introduced to your baby as soon as 4 months. When offering young babies with bananas, please make sure it is ripe and completely mashed.
– Apple – An apple contains two types of fiber, insoluble fiber and soluble fiber. Both fibers contain pectin that helps maintain regular intestinal. Apple promotes cardiovascular health, lung health, prostate, liver, colon health, and bone health. An apple can be easily prepared, easy to digest, and very nutritious.
– Squash is rich in vitamins A and C. It is naturally sweet and has a creamy texture. It is a wonderful first food for babies and is also rich in calcium. Infants of 4 to 6 months of age may offer squash. The best way to cook squash for a baby is to bake or bake.
Introducing solid foods to babies is a huge milestone that forms the basis of a healthy diet. They probably eat half of one tablespoon of food when talking about solid food for the first time. Always remember that breast milk / infant formulas provide complete nutrition of babies at this early stage.