Type 2 Diabetes and Healthy Eating – Seven Steps to Purify Pantry
Are you ready to start a clean and healthy meal? You are about to start a healthy diet plan, but do not know where to begin? It is best to clean your pantry. The proverb says the following. If you do not strive to stock thoroughly your kitchen with the food you need to consume for best health, you will not see the results you are hiring.
So let's take a look at the step by step guide to clean your pantry. What place – what happens?
1. Remove all sugary cereals. Please check the label of your breakfast cereal. Even seemingly healthy cereals, such as bran flakes, often contain a lot of sugar.
2. Throw a processed cereal bar Anything filled with chocolate-coated fruits and those containing sweetener such as honey or high fructose corn syrup needs to be removed.
3. Replace pasta with whole grain wheat variety. If you clean pasta exclusively, it is perfect for your body, but if you are not ready to do so, please choose wheat varieties instead. They contain more dietary fiber and help to slow the release of sugar into your bloodstream. Pasta made with some whole wheat and some white powder is available in most grocery stores. These products are the best way to transfer to 100% whole grain flour pasta.
4. All kinds of soda or flavored drinks are drained. When you keep it in your pantry or refrigerator, it is time to throw it. The only drink you need comes from a tap or a water filter.
5. Please replace normal powder for coconut or almond powder. Normal powder is processed in large quantity, blood sugar value rises sharply. If you need wheat flour, try using coconut powder or almond powder for the recipe. If none of these work for you, crushed oat flour is also a suitable solution. Oat flour is crushed from whole wheat oats and gives a slightly sweet scent.
6. Please replace commercially available peanut butter with natural nut butter instead. Commercially available nut butter usually contains sugar and various other additives that you do not need to include in your diet plan.
7. Please exchange foods like potato chips, pretzels and other snacks instead of ordinary popcorn. Popcorn of air pots or light microwave ovens are good at delicious snacks, low in calories, and helpful for checking blood glucose levels.
Clean up your pantry today with these dietary changes in mind. It sets you up for success.