Type 2 diabetes and a healthy diet – are you eating a purpose?
In times when many people are constantly dieting on today, it may be difficult to know that what you eat is healthy. For most of us our lust only leads us. What is the food you eat that day? Which food do you think will benefit us most? What food do you have at home? These are all rational questions, but they do not necessarily help you choose the best food to nourish your body.
There is a reason why eating purpose is eating specific food, you may eat and be consumed. Let's take a look at this concept further.
1. Identify your purpose. First of all, we need to define the purpose of eating specific foods. You can do this in different ways …
- First of all, we need to consider fitness goals. What do they teach about the food you have to eat?
- Next, think about what your doctor told you. Did he show that there is a major health condition that you should be working on? Food you eat will greatly affect your health, so please do not take it lightly. Choosing the wrong food will not obey the doctor's orders and you will not be able to get the results you want.
- Finally, please also consider your desires. What do you want to do with your body? What do you want to achieve aesthetically and healthily? It can show you the purpose you eat.
2. what is the reason? So it is necessary to think about the reason why I am eating now. The most common ones include what you eat …
- Burn fat
- fight hunger
- stabilize blood glucose
- increase antioxidant intake
- make more powerful bone
- Your body Great muscle
- to help relax, help nourish your mind
, And keep on with it. The reason for eating various foods is unlimited, but your job is to match your goals to your food. When you do, you know that you are on the track
3. Select matching foods. Now you can see the last step of the equation. It is to determine the food according to your goals. Which foods will help you achieve your goals? Which food can not be eaten?
Should you ever ask me if you eat a meal, whether the food you choose approaches or gets far from your goal? Please make sure that your meal does not deprive you of your diligence and effort.