Top 40 Health Quotes
- "Health is what makes us feel this is the best time of the year."
– Franklin P. Adams
- "There is hope for those who have health, everyone has hope"
– Arabian Proverb
- "Getting riches will never endanger your health, health is rich wealth.
– Richard Baker
- "There are a lot of people who spend a lot of time looking at their health and have no time to enjoy."
– Josh Billings
- "Health has science as well as disease.
– Elizabeth Blackwell
- "Never go to the discharged doctor"
– Erma Bombeck
- "Does the physician feel a little bit of calling for practice?
– George Carlin
- "The poorest people did not participate in health for their money, but the richest people are willing to participate in all the money for their health.
– Charles Caleb Colton
- "As you see every day, you build health and make sickness.
– Adelle Davis
- "Keeping good health with too strict regulations is an anxious mind."
– Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "You can make yourself sick, or you can stay well."
– Wayne Dyer
- "Giving me a health and a day, I will make the emperor's fascination a stupid one.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "First wealth is healthy.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Get up early and get up early and make men healthy, wealthy, and wise.
– Benjamin Franklin
- "Health nuts will be foolish someday, lying in the hospital and nothing dead"
– Redd Foxx
- "Health is worthless until illness comes.
– Dr. Thomas Fuller
- "Hospitals are not sick.
– Samuel Goldwyn
- "Health is not simply a lack of illness."
– Hannah Green
- "Keeping your body healthy is an expression of appreciation for the entire universe, trees, clouds, all.
– Thich Nhat Hanh
- "Wise men should think that health is the greatest in human grace and learn by your thought to derive benefits from your illness Should I?
- "The foundation of all happiness is health.
– Leigh Hunt
- "The unity of mind and body is the secret of sickness and health.
– Arnold Hutschnecker
- "Health is worth more than learning.
– Thomas Jefferson
- "We can not ask for health, wealth, learning, justice, or kindness.A behavior is always concrete, concrete, unique and unique.
– Benjamin Jowett
- "One in four people in this country is mentally imbalanced, think of your three best friends, if you think it's okay, you are that person.
– Ann Landers
- "To eat lightly, deeply breathe, live moderately, nourish the cheer, make people interested in life to protect the health"
– William Ronden
- "This is no longer a matter of keeping health, it's a matter of finding a favorite disease"
– Jackie Mason
- "Do not worry about your health.
– Robert Orben
- "When purchased by eternal concern about dieting, some call health is far better than boring illness.
– George Dennison Prentice
- "Your body's energy is higher, your body is more efficient, as your body gets more efficient, feel better and produce excellent results I will use more of your talent for you.
– Anthony Robbins
- "Take care of your body, the only place you have to live."
– Jim Rohn
- "Happiness is only bad for health and memory.
– Albert Schwitzer
- "People who can not afford to protect their health are too busy mechanics to take care of his tools.
– Proverbs of Spanish
- "People who overly protect their health are like violent people, they are showing off treasures that can never be enjoyed.
– Laurence Sterne
- "Measure your health with empathy in the morning and spring."
– Henry David Thoreau
- "Be careful reading a health book, you may die of typos.
– Mark Twain
- "Medicine consists of entertaining patients while nature cures disease.
– François Voltaire
- "Our health seems to be worth it all the time it is lost.
- "Time and health are two valuable assets that we do not recognize until exhausted.
– Denis Waitley
- "Look at your health, if you have it, praise God and evaluate it next to conscience; health can be humanized by us humans It is the second blessing, so purchase. "
– Izaak Walton