Tips for managing children's obesity
Child obesity is a serious concern of parents. But there are a few things you can do to deal with child's obesity problem. There are five things you can do to live a healthy life for your child.
1. You are a role model: Child obesity is generally a genetic problem. If one of your parents is overweight, such a parent's child is said to be at risk of suffering from obesity by 25%. As a parent, if you can pay attention to your weight, your child will tend to follow practice. Remember, children imitate parents as their role model.
2. Do not do it; do it: If your child is overweight, please become sensitive, avoid imposing a diet and ask him to lose weight. Perform some action. Do not discuss what to do in order to be healthy. Instead, discuss the benefits of being healthy. Please do not specify anything to your child and bring in certain food, time and activity discrimination firmly at home. Your child enthusiastically obeys you.
3. Dietary life: Family health depends on diet. Timely eating, eating together, healthy ingredients should be adopted as parents. This general obesity and obesity training, especially obesity training. A timely meal helps the digestive system, but eating together makes the meal easier. Healthy ingredients make kids develop the taste of health foods. Avoid all fast food, junk food, chocolate, ice cream etc entering your house. Please make your refrigerator a dry fruit, fresh fruit, low fat dairy product, health snack reservoir.
4. Do not skip breakfast: Please convince your children of the importance of breakfast. Give breakfast containing protein, starch, low fat so that the child regains vitality throughout the day. Several studies have stated that missing your breakfast makes it difficult to reduce your weight.
5. Securing Physical Activity: Computers, the Internet and video games contribute to obesity of children. They bought a lifestyle sitting for the children. Make physical exercise a daily routine of the family. Let's take the whole family to a walk after dinner. This can be a fun time your children enjoy. We urge you to participate in physical activity such as school, outside dance, sports. It is fun to turn on some music, collect kids and dance in your own way.