Ten advantages of vegan
Following a healthy vegan meal, there are many benefits, a reduction in the risk of disease, more energy, healthy weight maintenance, and so on. Most people recognize these benefits, but what are the other benefits of becoming vegan? Here I will give you the top ten.
1. Improvement of Cardiovascular Disease – Introducing health foods such as nuts, legumes, fruits and vegetables as well as cutting dairy products and meat products will help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
2. Hypotension – A healthy vegan diet lowers blood pressure. This is a big problem. High blood pressure is known to increase the risk of heart attack and stroke.
3. Avoid prostate cancer – Switching to vegan diet therapy, there was a major study that early prostate cancer stopped or reversed.
4. Reduction of breast cancer risk – In countries where women do not eat meat or dairy products, breast cancer incidence is much lower.
5. Weight loss – Switching to a healthy full vegetarian meal will lose weight at first.
6. Energy increase – Healthy vegan meal raises energy level. Many top class sports are vegan. If it works for them, it can work for you.
7. Healthy skin – Vegans that follow healthy diets tend to be healthier than diaries and meat diet counters.
8. Mercury-free – Mercury is a dangerous substance that will cause disastrous consequences for your health. Most mercury in people 's diet is derived from fish. So avoid fish and you will avoid mercury. Remember that another major source of mercury is amalgam filler. Avoid these if possible.
9. Longer life – Vegan is living longer than people who eat meat. And they are healthy. So do you want to live longer and healthier life? You know what to do.
10. The smell improves – Vegan has less body odor than meat's food. It is the fact that eating lean body contributes to body odor.
So if you want to live longer, consider considering being healthier, losing weight, smelling better, avoiding serious illness, then following a healthy vegan diet.