Teenage Healthy Eating
Teenagers have their own minds. They usually think they are right. I think that the world is wrong. Teenagers eat healthily, but it is not impossible. There is always a chance that your teenager will start a new trend.
No matter how stubborn, teenagers are still seeking quiet support and guidance from their parents. They never ask them directly, but quietly examine the language of their bodies to find out if your words are lovers or lies. Sometimes even when words are misled by love, anger may always destroy or confuse their good intentions. Your teenager is stubborn and will not submit, but deal with him / her with patience and great love. Please teach yourself with a new goal so that you can properly teach.
As children learn how to read and write, they also need to know the importance of a healthy diet. Just prolonging them will only make the situation worse. Therefore, instead of using words, please use the action.
Here are some tips to help your teens know to mean business in terms of healthy eating:
1. When you say "without chips", do not assume your teenager will submit that when the cupboard is full of them.
2. We try to replace snacks traditionally sweet with snacks naturally sweetened like fruits.
3. Please plan your menu and make sure there is no excuse.
4. Please use alternative cooking methods like roasting in the oven or steaming or boiling instead of deep-fried foods.
5. Reduce or remove artificial sweet juice and tea.
6. Taste the food instead of butter, margarine, or gravy using spices such as basil, oregano, parsley, herbs, lemon pepper, chili powder, garlic powder and so on.
7. Instead of serving cakes and ice cream, please look for fun but healthy choices to eat.
8. Cut off fat and skin from the meat before cooking.
9. This will make you slow, so start using chopsticks when you eat. People who properly digest food are known to better absorb nutrients
10. Buy foods for all cereals such as bread and bread.
11. Please encourage your teenager not to skip meals.
12. Finally, educate your children.
This is a hint of how your teenager encourages you to eat healthy food. But unless your teenager understands your goals and is not ashamed of it, you may easily "break" when you are with friends. Therefore, proper guidance and perseverance are necessary to ensure that your teenagers are not trapped or forced.