Step By Step Directions for Milking the Prostate
The prostate is the gland of the male reproductive system. It can not be seen by women. Its main function is production of semen and male orgasm is stimulated. The prostate may be affected by diseases including infectious inflammation or prostatitis and prostate cancer (the second most fatal cancer among American men). Many people recommend milking the prostate regularly as prophylactic treatment for prostate cancer and prostatitis.
Prostate milking is also called prostatic massage. It is a fairly simple procedure and you can do it yourself if you wish. The procedure to milk your prostate yourself is as follows.
1. To maximize regional relaxation, we will urinate and defecate.
2. Make sure that your finger nails are trimmed and not jagged edges.
3. Please clean your body and your hands perfectly. Then wear sterile latex gloves in your hands. Please apply a small amount of water based lubricant on your fingers.
4. Carefully put your fingers in your anus. Gradually upwards and backwards along the region of the rectum toward the front of your body. Your fingers should move roughly in the direction of your navel.
5. You will feel a prostate like a small round light bulb about the size of a large walnut. Massage gently with light behavior along the side while paying attention so as not to push hardly the central area where the sensitive nerve is located. Please do not touch the prostate with your fingertips.
6. You do not need to do, but you may experience a sense of surprise that makes you feel like going to the bathroom. Please do not influence, please continue the procedure.
7. After a few minutes, the prostate may be stimulated enough to ejaculate. You may also experience sexual pleasure and orgasm. However, ejaculation does not necessarily work well with this procedure.
Using prostate milking as a prophylactic treatment can cause several risks. This is a deprecated method for men with prostate or acute prostatitis disease, which is an acute inflammation of glandular tissue. The problem in such a case is that infection can spread to other areas of the body by milking the prostate.