Snack food of eight healthy and nutritious snacks
Nutrition is the science of studying foods, nutrients and other substances in the body, and nutrients related to health and disease. Nutrition will examine the reasons why you chose food and the type of meal you eat. Nutrients are nutrients in food. They provide energy and promote physical growth and maintenance. The six classes of nutrients are carbohydrates, fats (also called lipids), proteins, vitamins, minerals, and water.
The nutritious meal has four features:
A proper diet provides enough kcalories, essential nutrients, and fibers to maintain health. Moderate diet avoids ingestion of excessive amounts of kcalories or avoids eating more food or food groups than recommended. For example, consuming too many kcalories leads to obesity. The moderation concept not only indulges in high calorie, high fat food like French fries or ice cream, but also allows you to choose the appropriate partial size of any food. Although this may sound simple (it eats adequately, but not many nutrients are necessary), according to survey most Americans feel it is difficult.
Before eating nutrients in the body, you must digest food and absorb nutrients from the stomach and intestinal wall into the blood system. People need to choose between medium to moderate meals and snacks, although the nutrients are high but the energy content. Doing so will bring about the normal growth and development of the child, promotion of health for people of all ages, less significant risk of chronic illness.
Adults: Calcium, Potassium, Fiber, Magnesium, Vitamin A, C, and E
* Children and Adolescents: Calcium, Potassium, Fiber, Magnesium, Vitamin E
Here, healthy nutritional value I will introduce a list of high foods.
1. Toast oats snack. Please put a handful of oats in a frying pan and lightly dry it. If you like, you can put yoghurt, or fruit spread oats.
2. Whole grain, thing like toasted oat.
3. Whole grain flour or oatmeal cookie.
4. Whole wheat popcorn can be a healthy snack with little or no salt or butter added.
5. Cereal snack chips, like freshly baked tortilla chips.
6. Snacks ready for meals, cereals of whole grain like toasted oats.
7. Oatmeal cookie.
8. Apple sauce.