Smoothie Recipes for an Instant Healthy Breakfast
A healthy breakfast is essential to start your day with nutrients to keep your body. However, many people skip breakfast and eat foods that are not nutritious. Soy protein smoothie is a quick and easy way to get started with the day with the proper nutrients for your healthy and can be a very quick breakfast to prepare.
- Fruity milkshake: Put 8 ounces non fat milk (or soy milk), 1/3 or 1 banana into the mixer. Tbsp Herbalife Formula # 1 Vanilla soy protein powder, 4-6 Ice Cube (optional). Blend with a blender and pour it into the glass to enjoy it.
- orange blossom smoothie: orange juice 8 oz, pineapple extract teaspoon, fresh strawberry 4 or 5, 2 tablespoons, Herbalife formulation # 1 vanilla soy protein powder, 4-6 ice) and mix with a mixer.
- Cranberry · Banana Smoothie: 8 oz cranberry juice, 2 bananas, Herbalife formula 1 vanilla soy protein powder 2 cups, 4 to 6 cups of ice cream (optional) in a mixer and mix.
- Tropical Smoothie: 8 oz non-fat milk (or soy milk), 1 cup of coconut extract, 1 cup of rum extract, 2 cups of Herbalife formula # 1 vanilla soy protein powder, 4-6 ice cube, blender Blend with.
- Chocolate peanut butter milkshake: Mix 8 ounces non-fat milk (or soymilk), 1 peanut butter and 4 to 6 cups of ice cream in a mixer.
If it is one of the thousands of people who skips breakfast to save time in the morning, it will sustain energy in the morning in a few days, without healing the midnight fatigue You will notice that.
In addition to the above recipes, you can make fruit juice, fruit fruits, extracts etc according to your preference. You can enjoy yourself and spontaneously with your own smoothie recipe.
If you are skipping breakfast you will notice several days in your new shaking routine, you will have a better focus and ability to have a better morning. And this new breakfast routine takes only about 5 minutes to prepare a shake to take a great start and rest a day.
Enjoy, "Drink shaking in your health"