Nine positive ways for cold and flu prevention and health maintenance
1. The way to get infected with cold and influenza is to have direct contact. If you know someone who is sick, it is prudent to avoid direct contact such as touch or kiss.
2. Please cover your cough and sneeze with tissue and immediately throw it in the trash can. If there is no organization that coughs or sneezes in some way inside your elbow, please do not sneeze or cough. You have germs like magnets in your hands.
3. Please wash your hands regularly with light soap and water frequently for at least 15 seconds. Do not touch the mucosa such as eyes, nose, mouth etc. Please touch people and things that many people are in contact with. According to CDC, wash your hands if it is the best way to prevent disease and spread disease.
4. Please damage as much as possible as it hurts our body and adversely affects our immune system. When our immune system weakens, our bodies are attacked by bacteria, viruses and diseases. Try massage to relieve stress, listen to music, meditate and take a deep breath, try yoga, and have fun with friends. Laughter is a wonderful way to relieve stress.
5. Exercise regularly to help release endorphins into the body and to help naturally help our immune system become stronger and healthier.
6. Take plenty of sleep and rest. Sleep is also a major factor with a strong and healthy immune system. According to experts, an average person needs 7 to 9 hours of sleep. To help you get enough sleep, have a routine routine to sleep, try to spend almost the same time every day. Cafe Indian link, unhealthy snacks, spicy food at bedtime do not actually become unhealthy, please avoid eating anytime. Please keep yourself away from the electronics for at least an hour in front of the bed. This means checking smartphone or e-mail. I will be there tomorrow.
7. Drink at least 8 cups of water and body fluid daily. You need to wash away your body's toxins and water is perfect for cleaning the entire body. Organic fruit juice is suitable for supplying extra vitamins and minerals to the body. Please try peppermint of peppermint tea. Works wonderfully to solve traffic jams and helps breathing. Please eat a little peppermint essential oil and put it in a temple under your nose.
8. Make sure you are eating a healthy and balanced diet without processed food, sugar, fat, high calorie, or junk food. Eat lots of dilute protein and organic or local harvest fruits and vegetables to ensure that you are getting proper nutrition for healthy and powerful immune system. Please confirm that you are eating a lot of citrus fruits with a lot of vitamin C.
Please try handmade bone juice.
You can eat Omega 3 and rich greenery fish. Garlic and onion are known to fight bacteria and viruses that help prevent colds and influenza.
Studies show that eating healthy organic or homemade yoghurt with live probiotics reduces susceptibility to cold by 25%. Beneficial bacteria can help the immune system fight disease.
9. Make sure there are lots of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It is very useful to take supplements of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and let's not forget that great mineral zinc. It is very good to fight infections, so it is important to prevent colds and flu. If you get sick, you can shorten the duration of your illness and help destroy the virus at the back of the throat, so the recovery time is greatly shortened.
Using these nine hints, keeping yourself and your family healthy by sending a healthy life, without having to worry, to spend the cold and flu season with miserable feelings I can do it.