How to Treat Mononucleosis | Foods & Healthy Recipes
Do not forget to check your new website –
Whatever it is, healthy diet is the way to fast recovery. For easy and easy recipes to help recover from Mononucleosis, please watch this video!
Mononucleosis is a viral infection. As it spreads from one person to another through a verbal contact like a kiss, it is commonly known as kiss disease. Monoviruses proliferate in white blood cells and attack the respiratory system, lymphatic tissue, and other glands in the body.
Symptoms to look for:
• sore throat
• Swollen spleen
• Skin rash
Viral infection spread by oral contact
Food groups to eat with mononucleosis:
1. Vitamin A: Increases immunity
Eating food: orange, papaya, tomato, watermelon, mango, carrot, beetroots, green pepper, broccoli, spinach
2. Vitamin C: Increase antibody production
Consuming food: lemon, orange, kiwi fruit, Indian Gooseberry
3. Vitamin E: Neutralize toxins in the body
Consuming food: almond, walnut, whole grain flour, wheat germ, avocado
4. Probiotics: Producing healthy bacteria fighting infectious diseases
Consuming food: yogurt
5. Omega 3: Reduce inflammation
Consuming food: fish and linseed
6. Liquid: Supplies the necessary vitamins and minerals,
Consuming food: coconut water, barley water, fruit juice, vegetable juice, wheat grass juice
Recipes based on the above food group:
Recipe 1: Kiwi Fruit & Wheat Grass Juice
Blend one grass of wheat and distort it
2. Next, put 2 kiwi in juicer
3. Add 3 slices of pine tree to it.
4. Also add one chopped guava
5. Make juice all together
6. Now, this juice with wheat grass juice
You can eat this juice with breakfast
Recipe 2: Beat Route raita
1. Beat Route 1
2. Add 150 grams of yoghurt.
3. Add 1 / 4th TSP ginger garlic paste, salt, pinch.
4. Now, with a small pot heat 1/2 tsp oil
5. Add some mustard and asafoetida.
6. When mustard begins to tingling, yogurt and
7. Mix well and offer it
This raita makes a healthy accompaniment for any meal
• Avoid foods that suppress the immune system
Subscribe to homebred nutrition:
Join フ ェ イ ス ブ ッ ク:
Follow with TWITTER: