How to Treat Gallstones | Foods & Healthy Recipes
Do not forget to check your new website –
Whatever it is, healthy diet is the way to fast recovery. For easy and easy recipes to help you recover from the galstone, please watch this video!
Gallstone refers to a stone or lump formed in the gall bladder or bile duct. In some cases, elements in bile such as cholesterol, calcium bilirubate, calcium carbonate and the like may solidify to form one large stone or several small stones.
Symptoms to look for:
Nausea, vomiting, pain, fever
Eating food group with eczema:
1. Low Fat: Suppresses contraction of the gallbladder muscle
You can eat: raw apple, pear, orange, papaya, date, fig, cucumber, carrots, beetroot, cabbage etc. Also, whole grain flour such as kidney beans, green gram (moong), horse gram, oats, brown rice, millet
Recipes based on the above food group:
Recipe 1: Umagram Salad
1. Immers grams of ½ cup horse (Black Channa) at night
2. Wash 2 cups of water added,
3. Wheel gram in the bowl (Black Chana)
4. 1/2 the onion
5. Cut tomatoes in half. Add this to grams
6. Chop the cucumber and add it to the mixture
7. For condiments, 2 tsp lemon juice, some salt & chat
8. Chaat masala and dried raw mango powder
Several other spices. It tastes stinky
9. Finally, decorate the salad with sturgeon leaves.
Recipe 2: Kidney rice
1. 1/2 cup soak the kidney overnight
2. Wash 2 cups of water and cook until the pressure is 2-3.
3. Heat 2 tsp olive oil with deep bread
4. Two finely chopped garlic cloves
5. Cut one Chinese onion,
6. Add two finely chopped tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes
7. This time, 1/2 of the red peppers, 1/2 of the zucchini,
Please add celery and it to the bread.
8. Cover with lid and cook for 10 minutes
9. Stir boiling kidney beans and add.
10. Add 1 tsp oregano and 1 tsp dry basil.
11. Two-piece black pepper powder and one piece of tomato
12. Add 1 cup of boiled rice and add saltiness and mix well.
13. Cover and let it cook for 8 to 10 minutes
14. Next, finely chopped coriander leaves
15. Stir frying hot
• Red meat, butter, margarine, fried foods, soft drinks,
Chocolate & refined food
• Eat small meals on a regular basis
Subscribe to homebred nutrition:
Join フ ェ イ ス ブ ッ ク:
Follow with TWITTER: