How to Get Rid of Indigestion | Foods & Healthy Recipes
Do not forget to check your new website –
Whatever it is, healthy diet is the way to fast recovery. For this easy and easy recipe for you to recover from indigestion, please watch this video!
Dyspepsia also known as indigestion means that the stomach is depressed. This condition is characterized by discomfort in the upper abdomen during or after eating food.
Symptoms to look for:
• Abdominal pain, bloating, belching, heartburn
• Excessive stress, overeating, rapidly eating
• Consume spicy or fatty foods
• Excess alcohol drinking and smoking
Food groups consumed in indigestion:
1. Fiber: degrading protein and hardly digestible carbohydrates
Food to be consumed: fruits such as oats, millet, brown rice, papaya, pineapple
2. Omega 3: It is rich in antioxidants and reduces inflammation.
Eating food: fish such as flaxseed, soybean, spinach, walnut, tuna, mackerel, trout, salmon
3. Pumpkin & Sweet Potato: Inflammation of Tissue
4. Liquid: Producing digestive fluid to aid digestion
Consuming food: Coconut water, fruit juice, lemon juice
5. Probiotics: Help proper digestion and nurture health
Bacteria in the intestines
Consuming food: yogurt
Recipes based on the above food group:
Recipe 1: pumpkin, sweet potato, rice dish
1. Put 250 gm of chopped pumpkin into a container
2. Add 200 g of peeled peeled sweet potatoes to this
3. Add about 4 cups of water
4. Let's boil until pumpkin and potatoes soften.
15 – 20 minutes
5. When finished, drain it.
6. Heat 1 pound of vegetable oil in a pressure pan.
7. One bay-leaf, two black peppers, three cloves,
And black cardamon
8. I will do this for about 2 minutes.
9. Next, add 1 thinly sliced onion.
10. Bake for 2 minutes until the onion becomes soft.
When this is completed
11. Wash a cup of long rice (basmati rice) and add it to it
12. In addition, boiled pumpkin and sweet potato pieces
Mix gently with pressure pan
13. Add salt to the taste
14. Finally add about 3 cups of water and add 3-4
15. When finished,
Recipe 2: Papaya soup
1. ingest 1 tsp oil in a container
2. One saute, one minced minced onion, a small papaya piece,
5 to 8 minutes piece of ginger
3. Cool it
4. Blend them all in the blender.
5. Transfer this mixture to a pan.
6. Now add 1 cup of vegetables and boil well
7. Pour into soup bowl
8. Add salt and pepper and add taste and taste.
9. It's hot.
• Eat small meals on a regular basis
• Bite properly
• Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, caffeine
Subscribe to homebred nutrition:
Join フ ェ イ ス ブ ッ ク:
Follow with TWITTER: