How Can My Husband Improve His Sperm Count?
My husband and I are in their early thirties and are challenging babies for 18 months. Both of us are checked out and the only problem is that even though my husband has a large number of sperm, only 6% is classified as healthy. He does not take smoking or medicine, but sometimes I drink a snack. He sometimes drinks bread, biscuits, crisp and drinks big coffee and tea. He tends to be low back pain or irregular defecation. What would you advise?
This is what I listen quite often, but it is always from women. New technology can help men with a few healthy sperm become fathers, but in general men are embarrassed to talk. Indeed, the quality and quantity of sperm in the male population has declined, which is a problem for the survival of human species. However, most men are interested only in sexual performance, not sperm quality.
First of all, I need to tell my husband about your concerns. It is a very sensitive matter, so you need to blame frankly. He may agree to favorably change his lifestyle rather than accepting that it is his responsibility.
If you want to talk about potential shifts, you can discuss specific subjects. I think that his drinking is a problem. You will gently recommend an alcohol free system for 3-4 months. Later he was able to return to drinking a good red wine couple once a week until the quality of semen improved at the time of the test.
It is important that he eat well and nourish. In an old Indian book on art of love, alleging that one pound of meat can be obtained from 40 pounds of good food. The meat gives a pound of blood (this is the same age of solid and liquid). That blood produces 1 pound of sperm. Eating the food with poor quality (or too little) is the same today, but it leads to a decline in quality and a decrease in the amount of semen. Imagine how much energy a sperm cell requires for a long trip to fertilize eggs. Unhealthy sperm cells do not work.
My suggestion for your husband is as follows:
* Eat fresh and healthy, preferably organic food and always start with a tasty breakfast.
* Eat protein (chicken, lean, fish) once a day
* Avoid yeast products as you drink alcohol in the intestines. All foodstuffs of acidity and sourness (citrus, pineapple, mango, chili, olives, vinegar, alcohol, coffee, fried food, canned or processed foods, canned beverages) can work as spermicide, so moderately Please do not drink.
* Mix eggs into hot milk and add salt and pepper to taste and drink Orient eats raw eggs like this to help sperm production (eggs are organic matter to avoid the risk of Salmonella
* Take Ashwaganda's Indian Choshin for 2 months a day
* Take Fortex for 3 months once a day for 3 months
* Zinc citrate Or Shilajit – It is extracted from bitumen-like rocks in the Himalayas and has optimal concentrations of magnesium, zinc, and many trace elements necessary for healthy sperm.
* Back pain, constipation and food and Drink in a drink Walk for at least 30 minutes every day in fresh air Please do other exercises you enjoy Practice martial arts such as yoga and t & # 39; ai chi.
* Since secret may influence the absorption of nutrients, please confirm that there is no problem by drinking more than 8 drinking water at least every day during meals.For example, for breakfast, a lot of figs such as figs, prunes, papaya etc. Eat fruit.In case of constipation, adjust bowel function with Herbolax.