Home Cooked Food For Kids
Vitamin C is an important vitamin for the body. Vitamin C helps the body’s immune system and helps the body detoxify itself.
Some home cuisines have what you need to get enough vitamin C to meet the minimum standards. Children need a large amount of vitamin C every day. Children with asthma have special needs and require additional vitamin C to protect the body from infection.
Simple homemade recipe recipes for children can provide high level vitamin C required by children. These fruit and vegetable dishes, including delicious taste, consume high levels of vitamin C for children every day. A half cup of carrot apple raisin salad provides nearly 1/2 of the daily allowance of fruits and vegetables a child needs.
* Carrot Apple & raisin salad:
* 1 red apple, chopped
* 1/4 cup raisin
* ground carrot 1 pound  * 1 (8 ounces) Container-free fat lemon yoghurt
1. Eat chopped apple on your food processor
2: Treat carrot or eat by eating food
3. Mix the ingredients of all the fruits into a large bowl
4. Add non-fat lemon yogurt
5. Completely mix
6. Serving in bed or romaine lettuce
Harvesting amount: 6 meals
This sweet potato casserole is a homemade recipe for children with high Vitamin C content. This crispy nutritious casserole can be almost always eaten. Who says you can not eat vegetables to taste this taste for breakfast. Sweet potato casserole Extraordinaire
* 4 Large sweet potatoes
* 1/2 tbsp refined sugar
* 19659002] topping
* 1/3 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 cup chopped pecan
* 2 cups of general purpose powder
* 1 / Preparing sweet potatoes and potatoes
prepare sweet potatoes and potatoes
1. Microwave unpeeled potato until bidding
2. Wait until the potato cools, then peel off with your fingers
3. Mix potatoes, salt, sugar
4. Mash up until it becomes smooth
Tip: Sweet potatoes quickly put the sweet potatoes in a sandwich bag in a microwave oven and drill small holes in bags and potatoes. Set the microwave oven for the potatoes.
Preparation of casserole:
1. Heat oven to 350 ° F.
2. Spray a 1-1 / 2 quart casserole dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place the mashed potatoes on the prepared casserole dish.
4. Prepare the topping in a separate bowl.
5. Brown sugar, sturgeon, flour, butter.
6. It also spreads over mashed sweet potatoes.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until topping golden color.
Whipped cream can be provided. This is a delicious side dish that praises baked pork chops and chicken. Sweet potato is a rich source of vitamin C. The whole family benefits from these healthy recipes.