Healthy Eating For Weight Loss – Lose Weight While Eating To Avoid Heart Attack And Stroke
Heart disease including stroke and all kinds of cardiovascular disease is the largest killer in the United States. The mortality rate of heart disease women has recorded a record high. By taking care of your heart you can lose weight and you can be more fit. There are a couple of things to know about caring for your most precious organ, the heart.
- Please put more fish in your meal. Even if you do not like the taste of fish, please find something of type you like to eat at least twice a week. Fish are rich in omega oil and are related to healthy heart.
- Please do not eat saturated fat or trans fat. Even fast food restaurants are eliminating these dangerous fats from the food they prepare.
- Please restrict sugar and salt during meal. They are also associated with an increase in heart disease.
- Please limit alcohol intake. There is still room for discussion, but one drink is the most necessary one day.
- Include more whole grains, legumes (all kinds of beans), fresh fruits, vegetables in your diet.
- Please do not use any kind of cigarette.
- Learn more about heart disease and share this information with others.
If you need to lose weight, especially if your weight is over 30 pounds, it helps to lose weight by eating healthy heart. Using a cleansing diet such as Master Cleans can reduce your weight while reducing the risk of heart attacks and strokes.