Healthy Eating and Children – Breakfast Ideas
Mood, healthy eating habits, child relationships are being investigated more than ever. Healthy nutrients are known to prevent diseases, increase energy, and increase the power of the brain. However, having children keep healthy meal schedules is another matter!
Without a powerful breakfast, children may become disturbing. Then you can wash away in the morning at school. Morning protein will wake up to your child (and you). Protein amino acids help to produce neurotransmitters that are mentally and clearly necessary. Carbohydrates themselves can settle down too. Your child can enjoy breakfast only with toast, jam, or waffle and syrup by 10:30 am.
Online dietitians give breakfast ideas:
- 1 or 2 eggs, 1 whole grain toast, 1 small butter or almond butter, and 1/2 cup fruit
- vegetable omelets and whole grain toast or brown rice slice
- ½ – ¾ cup I mixed oatmeal with 2 tbsp and cooked. Rice or whey protein powder, milk or yogurt. Sprinkle on almonds, pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- Turkish breakfast sausage (organic) with a whole egg toast and a little butter
- Slice of Mozzarella or Habarati cheese on a slice of Whole Grain Toast.
- Add brown rice with beans, melted cheese
- Of homemade muffins and health food stores – (whole grains, low sugar). Add a handful of almonds, pumpkin seeds, or sliced cheese.
- Cereal bowl of milk, soy milk, almond milk. Grain – No sugar, or little sugar. Please choose grain other than wheat for healthy change. Add berries and sunflower seeds and almonds
- 1/2 cup of cottage cheese – for small bananas and other fruits, and still hungry, add butter to whole-grain toast.
For a benefit to nutrition health, including brain power, relaxation, happy mood, try a simple but tasty but powerful breakfast for your child (or yourself!) Please try.