Food causing acne
The annoying condition of acne is caused by various causes all over the age. Many people unjustly blame someone with acne skin that is dirty or can not properly wash the face. Obviously, regardless of your personal hygiene practice, no matter what attacks acne it is far from the truth. Others believe that acne breaks out by eating a large amount of chocolate. Although this is not the case, research links acne to the choices of people's eating habits. We are going to talk about some types of food causing acne.
Foods with high acidity tend to cause acne as it causes an imbalance in your body's pH level. The food you should avoid includes:
- : barley, cornstarch, oatmeal, wheat bran, amaranth, cereals : lentils, squash, corn
- fruits : currants, plums, prunes, cranberries, blueberries
- Dairy products: Butter, ice cream, processed cheese, butter, processed cheese, butter, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, Animal protein: Bacon, beef, pork, salmon, rum, fish, shellfish, cod, sturgeon, cowpea, cowpea peanut, pecan, walnut, cashew nut, peanut butter [Sausagescallopsturkeyvenisonshrimpandlobster lard, olive oil, sesame oil, safflower oil, hemp seed oil and safflower oil
- sweetener: corn syrup, sugar and locust bean
- alcohol: vinegar , Pepper, ketchup, mustard
- coffee and soft drinks
- drugs and chemicals : aspirin, pesticides, tobacco and herbicides
prevent or minimize acne attacks If you want to suppress, you should substitute acid food for alkaline food. Some examples include carrots, cucumbers, garlic, lettuce, tomato, apples, grapes, lemon, pineapple, raisins, strawberries, peaches, oranges and almonds. You may be surprised to see lots of citrus fruits on this list. The reason is that each particular citric acid brings about an alkalizing effect on your body, not lowering the acidity level actually, rather than raising the acidity.
Instead of trying to avoid certain types of food, it is better to avoid a group of acidic foods that boost your acne. Replace some of the alternatives in the first list with more alkaline food in the second list. You will soon see that small changes in your diet huge results!