CoQ10 – Why CoQ10 is Vital For Women's Health
CoQ 10 is essential for women's health. What is CoQ10? CoQ10 is coenzyme Q10 which is a natural substance produced in the body. It is found in every cell and plays a role in producing energy at the cell level. It is also an antioxidant that helps prevent or repair free radical damage.
Advantages of CoQ 10 for women
· Protection from heart disease – CoQ 10 can improve cardiac function and reduce the risk of heart disease. CoQ 10 reduces blood pressure, reduces the occurrence of arrhythmias, and shortens recovery time.
– Helps people with congestive heart failure – CoQ 10 may reduce leg swelling, reduce lung fluid, improve respiration and enhance human exercise ability.
· Help cancer patients – By supplementing CoQ 10, patients in remission can be helped. Also, other people can help to drastically reduce analgesics. CoQ 10 has also been shown to alleviate side effects of cancer.
Relaxing menopausal symptoms – The study shows that supplementing CoQ 10 is helpful for symptoms associated with menopause. These symptoms include sunburn, night sweat, headache, fatigue and so on.
· Protection and restoration of the skin – Once your age is over, you can not manufacture Coenzyme Q10. Not only can not produce coenzyme 10, it can not produce important skin molecules such as collagen and elastin. Low levels of CoQ10 increase the risk of damage by free radicals and can cause wrinkles and brown aging.
Improve symptoms of migraine – It helps to reduce the incidence of migraine and minimize the intensity.
– Helps improve the immune system – CoQ 10 strengthens the immune system for people with malnutrition and vitamin deficiency, and for people who are not.
Proper maintenance of the electron transport chain – the electron transport chain is the process your body produces energy. Your body goes through the process of making ATP. ATP is for energy, and CoQ 10 is required.
– Help people with diabetes – CoQ 10 supplements help manage diabetes' high cholesterol and hypertension. They will also help to improve the health of the heart. Heart disease, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure are all common problems associated with diabetes. Because there is concern that the blood glucose level drops dramatically and dramatically, it is important to consult a doctor if you have diabetes before taking CoQ 10 supplement.
· Probably useful for people with Alzheimer's disease – studies have shown that CoQ 10 improves mitochondrial function of Alzheimer's disease.
side effects of CoQ 10
CoQ 10 contains 100 to 300 mg supplements. If it is not contained in an oily capsule, it must be ingested with dietary fat. There are few side effects, but on an empty stomach, symptoms of gastrointestinal upset and diarrhea may occur.
If you are using a glucose lowering medication, please consult your doctor before taking CoQ 10 supplement.
CoQ 10 has several wonderful advantages. Before taking CoQ 10, it is advisable to consult a doctor to avoid countering medicines that may have health problems.