7 Ways to Holistic Detox
Holistic detox means not just removing harmful toxins in your body, but also having a correct way of thinking. It involves a complete and thorough change in your lifestyle, achieving health improvement and a positive outlook for life. In other words, it can not be achieved overnight. It takes at least 3 weeks to make it happen.
Please change meals a few days before starting the program. Too many people do not notice it, but the food you eat will greatly affect your mood, the emotional response to various situations, the state of your mind, and even the condition of your skin. When your nutritional imbalance is corrected, it shows physically shining skin and high energy levels. You feel good and make better prospects.
It is also important to listen to physical health signals before starting detox. I noticed that the connection with the environment is not synchronized. Since you need to change the process habits, you need to adjust your mind so that you can end the program successfully. After holistic detox, your body will return to alkaline condition, prevent disease and lose weight earlier and safely.
Holistic Detox from Seven Methods
1. Colon cleansing or water treatment is to wash impurities and toxins by putting water in the colon. This method must be done by a physician or authorized healthcare professional. This will help you rectify the movement of the bowel and clean the colon.
2. Changing diet is an integral part of detox. Avoid caffeinated beverages such as coffee, soda and alcohol for the whole period of holistic detox. Goat milk, dairy products other than plain and soy products should be avoided as well. Gluten, wheat, yeast, red meat, vinegar, mustard, potatoes, nuts, jams, spreads, chocolates, artificial flavors, sweets, fruits (except bananas) drink herbal tea, raw honey, like kale and spinach You can indulge in dark green green. Obtain protein from fish, tofu, white meat like chicken and turkey. Please only use olive oil for cooking. Brown rice is okay to eat. There is no need to count calories.
3. Take herbal supplements. There are natural laxatives that help eliminate body toxins such as flax seeds, EFA and borage oil-rich fish. Herb tea is also ideal for gentle colon and encouraging natural excretion.
4. Liver purification is essential for overall detoxification. Please drink plenty of water, drink multiple vitamins, and touch environmental pollutants as much as possible.
5. Please complete your meal with health supplements. Sometimes it does not absorb all the nutrients of the food that the body eats, so we need multivitamins, especially minerals such as vitamins A, C, E, zinc and selenium.
6. You can also eliminate toxins by sweating. There is a sauna and a steam bath to stimulate sweat. A warm bath opens pores and releases toxins in the process.
7. Regular exercise. Regular exercise has many advantages, one of which is the removal of toxins by perspiration. Regular physical activity also stimulates the heart and lungs and keeps it in excellent shape. Deep breathing is also beneficial for the body. Oxygen enters and helps to distribute nutrients through the bloodstream.
After 21 days of holistic detox, you can maintain your health by wisely eating. If it is not completely eliminated, food desire, bluntness, headaches are greatly minimized. A more positive change in both mind and body is part of the good results of the cleansing process.