7 Habits of Healthy Eating – The Chinese Way
In this article, we provide seven customs of healthy eating based on traditional Chinese dietary habits. You can incorporate into your daily life starting from now. Some of these practices and principles may be incompatible with what you have learned or considering, but Chinese traditional diet therapy has been developed and refined, more than 2500 years Literally millions of people are trial-and-error done throughout the world. In short, what is still in use today – things that were not destroyed long ago. You do not have to be Chinese and you do not have to eat Chinese food. So start applying some or all of these habits before your next meal and look for yourself.
Seven habits of a healthy diet
1. Fixed, regularly eat: Your body can work not only for meals, but also for sleeping. If you doubt this, the next time you will notice long-term journey, eating, sleeping and what will happen to intestinal habits. For optimum health and vitality it is important to establish and maintain regular mealtime, sleeping time, defecation.
2. Mainly eat cooked foods: According to Chinese diet, food should ideally be cooked and eat warm. When eating excess raw vegetables and fruits get cold weakening the digestive system, causing problems such as hypertrophy, bulky moisture, and energy shortage. Cooking is thought of as a kind of pre-digestive process that digestion becomes easy with Chinese psychiatry therapy. On the other hand, cold raw foods require more digestive power to break them down. Proper cooking methods are quickly cooked lightly while preserving nutrition, so it's steamed and fried.
3. Please slowly chew. Digestion starts in the mouth. Before swallowing smooth, smooth and complete digestion, eat slowly and chew food thoroughly. Also, please do not eat because it will greatly hurt digestion when angry or emotionally upset. Please wait until you settle down or skip meals altogether.
4. Please do not eat too much: Please stop eating if it is gentle to your digestive organs and intestines and 70 to 75% full. Overeating causes problems such as indigestion, bloating, insomnia, constipation, rot, gas, profit increase in your stomach and small intestine.
5. Do not drink cold drinks: Cold drinks Especially iced ones can be eaten at any time, but it is very bad for digestion. The digestion process requires heat to break down what you eat or drink. Coldness is inherently cold drinks, very cold foods like ice cream, slowing down digestion, causing dyspepsia, abdominal pain, discomfort. Instead, drink warm water or green tea. Warm hot water helps to wash out the toxins and green tea prepares the digestive system for food. Drink a cup of green tea for 10 to 20 minutes before you eat – This is especially beneficial if you know that you are eating heavy foods such as meat and fried food. If you drink green tea after a meal it will have an effect on digestion.
6. Walk slowly after eating: Every time you leave the restaurant in China, the staff say "man zou" Thank you, means "to walk slowly". A slowly and slowly walking for 10 to 20 minutes after a meal promotes digestion and nutrient absorption. Rubbing your abdomen with the slow circle around your belly button in the direction of your colon with the other palm will help digestion. It is also excellent for prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. Please do it while you are standing or walking slowly and slowly.
7. Ab Lift: If you think to lose weight, exercise before breakfast. As you probably have not eaten 10-12 hours, your body depends on the butcher for energy. One practice strongly recommended before meals, especially before breakfast is abdominal lift. It's easy and takes only a few minutes. Basically, use the abdominal muscles to raise the abdomen, toward the spine, lift and then gently release. Ab lift can also be done one hour after meal to help digestion, absorption and elimination. To see Ab lift video clip, please see: http: //chinese-holistic-health-exercises.com/physical-exercises-for-losing-weight.html