6 health tips
Eating is one way to lose weight, but it is also a good way to become healthy. There are six tips for improving your meal and your health.
1. Eat lean protein. These are cut meat, it is white without fat. Soy products are 1% cheese for lean protein, beans, and vegetarian people. A good red meat choice is chicken, egg or egg white, very thin beef and fish. By eating more fish you can get the essential Omega 3 oil for your diet.
2. Avoid sweet food. Sugar is not good for you, so please avoid foods with a lot of sugar. When you eat a large amount of sugar, your body can not handle it and it will eventually be preserved as fat.
3. Keep away from processed food. Processed foods are full of sodium (salt), too much salt is very bad. It can lead to high blood pressure. Salt is a necessary mineral, so you should never eliminate it, but you need to be careful as to how much you intake.
4. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Ideal if you can eat 6 to 8 meals a day. Eating more fruits and vegetables reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes. It also helps to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, coronary heart disease and prevent bone loss.
5. Please prepare at least three meals of dairy every day. Dairy products increase bone mass, maintain bone mass, and help prevent osteoporosis. It is important to choose low-fat dairy products, as dairy products with more fat increase bad cholesterol levels.
6. Please eat the whole grain and avoid what was processed. Whole grain flour is like oatmeal, brown rice, whole grain flour. Processed cereals are white bread, white powder, white rice etc. Please do not eat "white" cereals. Whole wheat flour helps to add fibers that will help digest and process food through your system. They help relieve constipation, help weight loss, and help prevent coronary heart disease.
Eating health will save you from many health problems. Always choose the food closest to natural sources. In other words, since packaged and processed foods have so far been excluded from nature, any costs should be avoided. Always choose low fat, low sugar, fresh lean product. When you begin to improve your diet, the overall health condition is also improved.