5 Foods Men Should Be Eating
These five foods will make you stay on your way to lead a long and healthy life, so you can become a powerful dad needed to catch up with your family I can do it.
1. Tomato – This sweet red fruit provides a powerful punch, especially for men. Yes, it's fruit, not vegetables. It is considered a fruit if it has seeds. You may hear the powerful nutrients of tomato called lycopene. Lycopene has been shown to be beneficial for the prophylaxis of male prostate cancer. To absorb this wonderful nutrient, you need to disassemble tomatoes such as tomato sauce and tomato juice.
2. Oyster – Do not hand these molting marine mollusks immediately. Oysters are high quality protein sources and are ideal for building lean muscle. It also provides healthy omega 3 of the heart and nutrients that everyone should eat. Oysters have been known for centuries as libido enhancers. It is mainly from high concentrations of zinc. Most men today are shown to lack this important nutrient. It helps in the production of testosterone and gives men power and energy not only in the gym but also in the bedroom.
3. Brazil nuts – Nuts are nutrient rich snacks packed with fibers, healthy fat, and even protein. Brazil nuts are especially selenium. Brazil nuts may contain 544 micrograms of selenium per ounce. Only one Brazilian nut will give you selenium's daily allowance of daily. This mineral is essential to the production of antioxidants in your body and can fight disease.
4. Broccoli – We all have heard how good this green yellow vegetable is. But most men do not really know how beneficial broccoli really is due to our health and longevity. Evidence of more and more evidence shows the anti-cancer effect of this super food. Broccoli is rich in fibers, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, cleanses your arms and keeps your cells strong and healthy to your body, so look at it as a "broom of nature".
5. Flaxseed – This small seed contains nutrients. Many people know that flaxseed is a good source of healthy fat and fiber. But the mistake is to eat seeds as a whole. To absorb your fat your body needs flaxseed to be crushed before they can be eaten. The coffee grinder is perfect for this, or you can purchase organic milk arami. Crushed flaxseed is ideal for adding to cereal, oatmeal, hamburgers, meatballs, shakes and stews. Please keep the ground flaxseed in the refrigerator to prevent oxidation of healthy fat. Mimicking plastic in our environment and phytoestrogens, flaxseed lignans help to remove these toxic compounds in the body.
You may not have eaten but there are the top 5 foods for men .