32 healthy meals a week with healthy brutal ideas
Healthy diet of the week: Baking chicken & rice
Healthy left behind idea: chicken melt sandwich
with one bread in the oven, everything is very It will be convenient. In most cases, when everything is placed in the oven and the timer is set, in most cases it is necessary to sit without doing anything and wait for it to sound, apart from the necessary minor preparatory work Yes. In addition, you can make these handy-made sandwiches using the following leave behind ideas. Combining fruit and water bottles will result in only 400 calorie lunch meals. This is a great advance in the right nutrition, as it is often better than the fast food meal, which exceeds 1,200+ calorie marks.
– Preparation time
– 15 minutes
– Equipment needed –
– Oven-safe frying pan – 19 minutes chicken breasts are 8 -10 sheets
– 2 cups of rice
– 1 (19459003) (19459005) – 3 bayberries
– pinch of garlic powder, cayenne pepper, cumin, salt and pepper
– seasoning: in the case of chicken melt sandwich
– healthy whole wheat bread
– low fat cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Open the chicken package and rinse each part under the cold water of the sink. Place all parts on the plate on the plate and marinate there.
2. repeatedly puncture the chicken meat on both sides using two forks to help the seasoning actually soak in the meat. Sprinkle all the seasoning on the chicken piece, pierce the chicken piece with the fork and push that delicious seasoning into them.
3. In a frying pan, add 1/4 cup of olive oil at medium heat. Add chicken, lightly brown on both sides. It is usually about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Once finished, remove the chicken pieces from the pan and place them on the plate.
4. add the two cups of cup using the same frying pan with medium heat to leave the remaining oil of chicken in the bread and add a number to make it "brown" to remove from heat Stir in minutes.
5. Add rice to the dish you plan to use to bake everything in your oven, add 4 cups of hot water, 3 to 5 dashes of seasoned salt, 3 bay leaves . After stirring everything well please put the brown chicken directly in the liquid and tightly lid with the oven safety lid or foil. Place it in the oven and set the kitchen timer for 40 minutes.
6. When about 15 minutes remain in the timer, you can open the can of vegetables and add medium and low temperature to the pot of the stove. They take only about 10 to 12 minutes to heat.
7. When your kitchen timer rings carefully, you should remove the bread from the oven and you are ready for everything. Please provide the appropriate part size. Do not forget to store the chicken pieces or two for the remaining sandwich melt. Do not forget your big water with this healthy meal. You are about 400 calories.
Healthy Remaining Idea: Chicken Melt Sandwich
Here is an easy way to make lunch for travel, a fruit and water bottle filled you, totaling about 450 calories. What you have to do is to take a piece of chicken and carefully slice it sideways next to it and end with two big thin slices. In other words, you can make two sandwiches from each chicken.
Next, spread a little butter on one side of the bread using a knife, then place it on a medium temperature frying pan. Next, add some shredded cheese. If you like, please put some chicken, part of chicken and a little cheese. Finally, put the top part of the bread up with the butter side up.
After a few minutes of cooking, use a spatula to carefully lift one side to check the color of the bread. If it is light brown (or to your liking), carefully flip it to the other side. The hint to overturn these sandwiches is to use all other hands / fingers on the upper slice (cool side), so that everything is compressed and not collapsed. When cooking for a few minutes on this side, it should all be over. Remove it from heat and reduce it to half if you like. Next day, put it in the refrigerator until it is necessary for lunch and wrap it with foil.
Combine fruit and water bottles and offer a much better healthy lunch than fast food combo meals.