12 Reason Practice for Child is beneficial for growth and development
If someone told me that I was staring at the screen for 4 hours instead of playing outside when I was a child, I told you to turn on the sun in a place where it is not shining!
Like my friends, a lot as a child. We continued constant movements in the field, forest, creek, tennis court, in the pond, beneath the bridge. Watching TV all day was not normal. It was not done in our household.
Everyday I think I've heard stories about parents and children walking bikes, cycling, cutting trees, carrying food, washing clothes, transporting I think that I planted a garden, I will walk to the cinema, playing sports, going home.
Today there are few cars, buses, washing machines, wood stove. Many people drive girls and adults, usually the children they want to go. However, your body is designed for physical activity and begins to decelerate, if you do not have enough exercise, you will be unqualified by a tingling.
Most children are pleased with physical activity. Unfortunately for the development of strong bones and muscles, the movement barriers of children are increasing in today's modern world. By reducing video games and television, parents who have to work for a long time, school physical education programs and breaks and unsafe areas, it is difficult even for children to do the minimum exercise necessary for health.
We create an environment that stops children from becoming lively and we not only hurt our health, but also make it more difficult for children to succeed at school.
Children always exercise without thinking. When you run around school or play tags, it is a kind of exercise. What is other than exercise? Activities such as sports, push-up, dance, touching the ground are all qualified.
Among the many benefits of physical abilities, you can easily achieve confidence, deepening self-esteem, strong energy, a lot of memory, good memory, low hanging fruits!
According to the American Heart Association, most children need to exercise for at least 60 minutes every day. These activity periods can be divided into multiple sessions as long as they participate in about one hour of exercise. Children do not have to abide by a coordinated training program created to achieve specific results adults normally follow in their routine. Just around, jumping, running, climbing is enough to satisfy their needs.
Happy Heart = exercise
Your heart is muscular. It pumps blood every day in your life, so it works hard.
Aerobic meaning "there is air" is an activity that requires oxygen. I take in oxygen when breathing. You may notice that breathing faster than sitting on the sofa when doing an aerobic exercise. Aerobic exercise squeezes the heart, makes breathing difficult, and starts sweating process.
When doing such training on a regular basis, the heart is the main job supplying oxygen to the body.
strengthen muscle = exercise
Have you thrown or swung a ball across the bar in the gym or park? These are exercises that can demonstrate their strength. Children using muscles for powerful things can demonstrate their power.
For children, exercise means physically active and playing. Children exercise at school during gym classes, during breaks, during sports practice, on skateboards, or while playing kick balls. When most adults are thinking about exercise, they imagine exercising at the gym, moving on a treadmill, or raising weight.
Obesity or overweight becomes a serious problem in early childhood. Many things join this epidemic, the big part of which is that the children are more likely to sit more. They are sitting far more than before.
Children and teens spend time looking at various media every day in front of the screen. If physical activity is insufficient and screening time is taken too much, the problem of obesity of children increases
One of the best ways to make kids more active is to adjust the sitting activities, especially the time to play video games It is to do.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) supports parents:
– Limit the time spent using media and video games. These media should not be used instead of taking active and proper sleep.
– For children between 2 and 5 years old, limit screen time to 1 hour or less.
– Limit screen time for children under 18 months, excluding video chat.
– Remove the media device from the child's bedroom and cut the screen while eating.
– looking with children to help highlight quality programming and understanding what they are observing
Recently, parents, when the sun comes down,
this age , Adults are advised to monitor the child's physique index (height / weight ratio) as a problem of obesity among children aged 6 to 19. It is more than four times 15% in the 1960s. Physical activity will not only help today's children become obese, but will also show healthy customs that will last throughout the lifetime.
Movement of twelve reasons beneficial to children's health and development:
1. Children are less likely to overweight and can better control body fat. Obesity children can reduce weight and fat because of the physiological effect of burning it during exercise.
2. Studies have reported that exercise improves the mood and prospects of children, reduces anxiety and decreases depression. Also, the quality of sleep improves.
3. Exercise strengthens the heart and lung as well as the entire cardiovascular system. Children's heart and lungs are strengthened to support the prevention of heart disease, while the heart develops a higher "pumping activity". Participating in regular physical activity prevents or inhibits the onset of many chronic diseases (diabetes, heart disease, obesity, hypertension) and encourages health.
4. Exercise helps develop important communication skills including participation in team sports.
5. Movement helps the development of motor coordination and improves a lot of motor skill skills.
6. Exercise enhances brain metabolism. Research indicates that exercise improves school attendance and improves academic performance. Active children have the ability to concentrate better even at the end of long school sessions. Studies have shown that active children have improved memory as a result of more efficient brain function.
7. The ability of the body to fight disease helps exercise. Children are unlikely to have common colds, allergies and diseases.
8. Fun and moderate exercise burns excessive harmful hormones and increases positive release.
9. Because of the ability to detoxify the body, children who are fit will be given more energy. Active children breathe better and sweat more. This is a wonderful way to detoxify your body and help you keep yourself "clean".
10. An active child improves the ability to absorb oxygen in your body. More oxygen is equal to more energy. This increase in blood flow promotes metabolism from the cells and body movement of the toxin by product, for recycling, elimination, or use in other parts of the body.
11. Regular physical activity helps to maintain and build healthy muscles, joints and bones.
12. Children playing and exercising are more likely to work as adults.
How much is momentum?
Parents need to make sure that the kids have enough exercise. What is magical number?
The Sports Movement Education Association (NASPE) proposes these activity procedures for infants, toddlers and toddlers:
There are no specific requirements
Physical activity should promote motor development
30 minutes physical activity and 60 minutes unstructured physical activity
Planned 60-minute physical activity and 60-minute unstructured physical activity
1 hour or more
These can be divided into segments longer than 15 minutes
Infants and young children should not be left unattended unless sleeping. Children of age – age children should not be closed for more than 2 hours.
Mixing regular physical activity and a healthy diet is the key to a healthy lifestyle.
Here are some tips for raising appropriate children.
– Help your children to participate in activities of various appropriate ages.
– Set a regular schedule of physical activity.
– Activity becomes part of daily life. An example is not to drive but to go to the store by bicycle.
– Learn a healthier lifestyle. It will be a useful role model for your child and family.
– If your children keep making it fun, your children will be more cheerful!
Learning and play are natural for young children, so learning physical abilities should lead to games and fun things.
In addition to these physical achievements, infants are developing in other ways. Infants perform
a healthy diet and children following it are more likely to act actively with sedentary children.
Physical activity is essential, deepening the self-esteem and confidence of the child. Their ability to win a challenging situation is better and they enjoy an active view of life. In addition, growing children can further enhance social skills such as empathy and leadership.
Encourage play and activities
Although it may seem just like play, young children are keen on the task of finding important physical skills in getting balance, muscle control, and coordination. Each new skill evolves to the next skill and you can build a foundation that leads to sophisticated physical tasks such as playing on a salver, throwing a ball, and somersaulting.
What is good reason for exercise for the body?
– Heart and Lung: When you push harder, you become stronger. This makes you feel more energy and you can run, walk and play for a long time even if you are not tired.
– Muscle: By exercising you can push what you could not do beforehand into your body.
– Bones: Become stronger during exercise, so you can move your activities faster.
– Reflection and coordination: Exercise and practice can help a child catch baseball or shoot basketball.
– Remaining Health: Exercise can keep weight at an appropriate level. This means that it is difficult to pick up diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and several types of cancer. You can also help the incidence of influenza and cold.
Why is exercise good for your heart?
Great exercise will move your blood and provide more oxygen for the mind. This means that you think more clearly.
– stop stopping zoning while in class or doing homework
– Improve test scores
– Help the child get better grades
– They help sleep more efficiently. When you exercise, a note that you are tired at night reaches the brain.
Why can you exercise and feel better?
It affects your brain's chemicals and they change your mood. When the children become active, you can do the following:
– Get more energy, they feel good and can do what you want to do, such as dancing, sports, instrument playing, reading
– Feel better when they spend a stressful day
– Please calm down when you have to prepare something for school.
Our children are our future. Understanding and supporting their natural desire for physical activity helps to live a healthy and happy life throughout their lives. If you happily tell me how to include healthy exercise from their developmental stage, we will provide the children with a continuing gift throughout their child's lifetime.
When you are active, you are strong and you can achieve all that you need Body. Your children are active everyday and their bodies will thank you later!
In conclusion your children's summary on why you need to exercise:
– It makes you feel fit, strong, healthy.
– You are relaxing.
– You sleep well.
– Your heart and lungs become stronger.
– Your bones will be healthier.
– You have more energy to do more.
– You are wonderful.
– It does not highlight your emotions so much.
– It is fun to exercise with other people.
– I lose weight.
– Your muscles become stronger.
– You can get rid of bad feelings and anger.
– Your brain releases "endorphins". This is a medicine that makes you feel better.
– Your body keeps working better and is more efficient
Cut this and paste it on your child's bulletin board!