10 Ways to Naturally Treat Endometriosis
What is endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a painful condition in which endometrial tissue appears somewhere in the pelvic cavity and other bodies. Endometriosis is one of the most frequent diseases in gynecology and affects 15-20% of women during the survival period of genitalia and contributes to 5% infertility. Scientists do not know exactly how organizations do not belong, but there are many theories as described below.
Regardless of where it is, this endometrial tissue responds to monthly hormones and bleeding during menstruation to be similar to the endometrium. In the case of endometriosis, the blood of the endometrium tissue and other parts of the body can not escape through the vagina like menstrual blood, thus forming a painful adhesion with the scar tissue . Endometrial proliferation is most commonly seen in the pelvic cavity and can grow on the ovaries, pelvic ligaments, ducts, intestines and bladder.
There are several theories about how an organization transitions. Some suggest that menstrual blood reflux and adhesion or adhesion to other tissues suggests that putting endometrial cells in the wrong place during embryonic developmental development There is something there. Despite the retrograde flow of menstrual blood, this theory emerged because of the inability to explain how endometrial tissue reached the brain. Many women experience reflux into the peritoneal cavity via the fallopian tube, which is usually picked up by the immune system and purified by macrophages. Yet another theory suggests that endometrial proliferation begins with stem cells and is caused by a combination of factors. Endometriosis can cause severe painful periods, abnormal bleeding and infertility.
Scientists suggest that endometriosis is an autoimmune disease since endometriosis is associated with the presence of autoantibodies and the presence of other autoimmune diseases.
Changes in genetic predisposition, environmental factors, and immunity and endocrine function are thought to play an important role in endometriosis, but the true cause is still unknown.
How does endometriosis lead to infertility?
When endometrial tissue proliferates in the oviduct, it may occlude endometrial tissue. Due to inflammation, there are numerous macrophages in the area that may destroy sperm and hinder transplantation. Ovulation may or may not occur, even if that happens, there may not be enough progesterone to support the transplant. The risk of ectopic pregnancy is higher than usual. Anti-endometrial antibodies are frequent in miscarriage and are often responsible for poor transplants associated with this condition.
Eight ways in which endometriosis can be treated – naturally
endometriosis is an estrogen-dependent condition, when the body's estrogen levels are normalized or decreased, endometrial implants Has been shown to shrink in size. Studies have found that infection due to bleeding of the endometrial implant every month actually increases estrogenic activity. Another contributing factor is low progesterone leading to an apneic cycle.
1. Eat organically grown foods and avoid exposure to commercial insect repellent . Studies have revealed that exposure to chlorinated hydrocarbons (DDT, PCB, pentachlorophenol, hexachlorocyclohexane, etc.) is associated with increased miscarriage rates and endometriosis.
2. Avoid soft plastic . This involves drinking a plastic water bottle, storing the food in a plastic food wrapper, wearing surgical gloves, purchasing the product in food packaging, and touching the printing ink by hand. What is common to all of these? They contain phthalate and PVC. Known endocrine disruptors and estrogen mimetics, asthma, negative development and birth defects, immune system dysfunction, endometriosis and infertility.
3. reduce intake of animal products . The first line of natural remedy for endometriosis is to minimize ingestion of animal products because of the high content of hormones, pesticides and herbicides known as endocrine disruptors.
4. eat bitter foods to support estrogen clearance through the liver . They are grapefruit, lemon, lime, rocket, endura, romaine lettuce, artichokes. To the same end drink dandelion and Saint Mary's systolic.
5. Avoid allergens and take supplements of the immune system . As you have seen, the immune system is involved in endometriosis. Therefore, I would like to reliably provide all the essential elements necessary for optimal function to the immune system. They are vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene, zinc and selenium and probiotics. In addition, take IgG 90 food tolerance test. This will display the food you can not eat. These should be avoided in order to balance the immune system.
6. Exercising on a regular basis …